One thing I find hard is finding something that we both would enjoy as a couple. All dates shouldn’t be about spending money to have a fancy dinner at a fancy restaurant. Spending time with each other from the world outside work is something that everyone should consider whatever the age you are in.
We came up with a few ideas, there’s something for every type of couple’s personality, activity preference, and budget. Here are some fun date ideas to get you both off the couch and to make it more fun we’ve come up with some fun names to remember these moments.
1. Let’s Run Away – A mini-vacation one isn’t time-consuming so just hop in your car and drive away. This day trip shouldn’t be planned at all it should be a spontaneous decision which makes it more fun. My partner and I go on these spontaneous day outings and just focus only on ourselves for the entire day, it makes it more fun and adventurous when you do it with your favorite person.
2. Paint away Your Future – Spend less than $10 and get yourselves 2 canvas boards, paint, and paint brushes. You also can get a wine bottle to light the mood. Start painting and exchange each other’s canvas every 5mins and see what you’ll create. To make it more fun build a fort inside your house or to make it more adventurous go to the park/lake to draw while you’ll enjoy the beauty of nature. Feel free to add anything that comes into your mind as this painting is one way you could exchange emotions without the use of words.
3. Chasing that Sunset – After a long day of work, hop into your most relaxed clothes, you always can pack a few snacks and a bottle of wine for a quick picnic. Drive away to the beach and catch a beautiful sunset while enjoying and spending time together with each other.
4. Rock Paper Scissor – If you are finding it hard to decide on a date night and want to make it a fun challenging date go into your favorite grocery store or fast-food chain, play rock paper scissors each time, and the winner each time gets to select the drinks, main meal, dessert. Finally, get yourself home and play rock paper scissors and the winner gets to choose the movie for the night. It is a very challenging and fun date and it has become one of my favorites.
5. Lights Camera Action – Start popping some popcorn and decide on a movie, me and my partner do this once a week, so we take turns selecting a movie that way we both get to see what each other’s interests are.
6. Would you rather – Many of you must have played the game would you rather as kids, get prepared for the couple edition and start to ask the juiciest questions from your loved one. Ask these questions from each other to get deep and this can reveal some new things about you and your loved one. Try to make your own but if you’ll find it hard search would you rather on Pinterest and start playing. As you give your answers to each other justify why you think that way to get to know your partner more.
7. Game Night – Of course, there are game boards made just for couples, it’s up to you how you would like to play game night. Couple games that involve sex are more into romance and desire such as the board game Loopy and some boards can bring out the more challenging, competitive bringing the fun side of each other such as Monopoly, Scrabble, or The game of life. It’s good to have both types of board games so that you get to decide your game night depending on each other’s mood.
8. Build a Bucket list -Start thinking big to create a bucket list so sit down together. Plan ahead for the rest of your life as a couple, get creative as no item in the list can be too out-there or stupid. It can go from planning your future together to playing mini golf. This bucket list will also be like your life goals and something that you both will look forward to.