Pesto Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic large
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 40g Buckwheat Pasta
- 25g pineapple
- 15g Cucumber
- 15g Capsicum
- 35g chicken bacon
- 30g Cheddar Cheese
- Combine basil leaves, walnuts, and garlic in a food processor and process until very finely minced.
- Slowly pour in the oil and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the cheese and process very briefly, just long enough to combine. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Boil the pasta with a pinch of salt and 1/2 a teaspoon of oil.
- Dice the pineapple, Cucumber, and Peppers.
- Pan-fry bacon till crisp and once crisp add the boiled pasta along with that add the pesto sauce and mix well.
- Mix till pesto sauce thickens and add it to the diced vegetables Mix Well
Check out my Community Page at Whisk Healthy Food For Fitness